Author Topic: Fifa 12... If You Could Choose  (Read 130 times)

administrator

• Administrator
  • Full
  • Karma +86/-9
    • View Profile
Fifa 12... If You Could Choose
« on: April 23, 2011, 03:31:30 pm »
Alright, I know this is waaaaay too early to begin talking about Fifa 12, yet I am really already looking forward to it. But mostly what's considerd the career mode.

Here is what I would tell EA to add if I had a chance to:

First of all, EA tries to put in new things every year, its usually good and it gives a fresh spark to the game, BUT I can really wonder why they sometimes don't stick with those inputs that really worked in the previous years.

- One thing I -really- miss in Fifa is the "sense of drama" in the game..  it have becomed very direct and to the point, yes at times that's all we want but in a big game etc. it is really a nice feeling when you can see the affection on the players in the pitch. I am talking about I would really love to see players argue abit more in the small cut-scenes, complain to the referee ( I know this ain't popular in IRL football, but it still happens! ) Yes, I know it is there this year but let's admit it.. it's not the same anymore.

- I wish they would stick to what worked well in their previous games, for example; (I think it was Fifa 04 or 05) There was effects of dirt on player kits when they had been sliding around on the grass, brilliant addition but we never ever saw it again, such a shame.

- Weather effects have becomed much much better indeed, but wouldn't it be amazing if there was actualy in-game weather changes? There is a weather condition that can start as "Cloudy" why not make it able to suddenly rain mid-game?

- I know I am risking my neck here by saying this since I know alot of people love the "Make your own celebration" thingie, admitted I like it aswell, but I would truly love to just have all the standard celebration cutscenes back again.. They slacked in the previous versions and have gone worse too, I want the group-hug back!

I had so much more things I wanted to add in this list, but can't remember it all now, but can always add more later.

Fifa 11 is good, and I know many might disagree that things listed here isnt that important. But for us that want the sense of dramatic football games back and the realistic feeling I truly hope for changes in Fifa 12.

What about you? What would you like to see in the next one?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BBowles

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Karma +97/-3
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa 12... If You Could Choose
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 03:39:43 pm »
Yes thats great mason , i really do miss the drama in fifa as they have slightly killed it maybe? , the cut scene's are not really there any more and i think there should be more aggression in the gaming and better celebrations but as you said the creation of your own celebration would be FANTASTIC!! , That post has really made me think on how fifa could improve in the upcoming months , it would be a HUGE hit in the charts ;)

Thanks Once Again!

Shockerhippy

• Karma +1/-0
  • (CHANGE THIS)
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa 12... If You Could Choose
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 10:31:58 am »
The ingame weather changes is a fantastic idea. F1 2010 game has it so it's possible.