Author Topic: How Pro Clubs Has Improved...  (Read 226 times)

BBowles

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Karma +97/-3
  • Hi
    • View Profile
How Pro Clubs Has Improved...
« on: April 18, 2011, 03:13:19 pm »
Pro Clubs In FIFA 11

As with last year when creating a Club you can choose which Regional League you would like to participate in, but another change we made this year was to create a generic player pool for each Region, so player names and appearance for any positions not filled by Virtual Pro?s will be based on your League selection. And because it?s something I know a lot of people have been concerned about, you should also know that we?ve made the generic players far more suitable for their positions, so you won?t be let down by having a player at centre back who?s not suited to playing that role efficiently.

The League and Cup

So when it comes to the competitive matches a Club can play in FIFA 11 we have continued the monthly Seasonal feature from FIFA 10 as well as having added a Cup competition, with both match types available to select from in the new Match Lobby. The Cup can be entered at any time and requires a Club to win 4 consecutive games to win the trophy, which sounds a lot easier than it really is as by the time you reach the later stages you?ll be facing other Clubs that have also progressed to that stage, so the matches will get harder as you go on. The number of Cup wins is displayed on your Club home page and on the overall World Leaderboard, which I?ll get to shortly. We hope the addition of the Cup adds a nice option for Clubs that maybe don?t play regularly enough to challenge for League honours as well as an alternative for those that will be.

With the League, as was the case last year, each Season will run for a month, with the team that finishes 1st awarded the League title. The number of League titles won is also displayed on your Club?s home page. We?ve also added a new screen which displays each Leagues History; a list of the previous Seasons? League champs. To keep track of who the top Clubs are across all leagues we also have the Club World Rankings, which show all time results & rank the top 100,000 Clubs.

Practice Match and Friendlies

One of my favourite new features this year is the Practice Match. This option, available in the new Match Lobby, allows a Club to improve their teamwork or try out new members in an Unranked Match against the CPU, who play as the World XI set to Legendary difficulty. From our experience this is a really hard match, but the way we figured it, the best way to learn is to play the best. The World XI squad also changes each time you play them, so you get to test yourself against a lot of different stars from the game. We found the Practice match to be particularly useful when trying out different people in goal, as that`s the last thing you want to do in an official League or Cup Match. I won`t lie, we still haven`t beaten the World XI (although I did keep a Clean Sheet once...) but I am pretty sure a lot of Clubs will and it`s probably going to be a pretty good insight into how good of a team you really are.

Finding a Club and Recruiting Players

One area which was somewhat based on community feedback, but more so a desire to try and get more people playing the mode, was to try and improve the ease of joining a Club and recruiting players. Whilst I still feel there is more we can do here, I think we?ve made some good improvements in this area. Firstly, when not in a Club you?ll get much simpler access to a list of Clubs your Friends are already a part of as well as an improved search feature which will tell you if Club members are online, what positions they currently have as well as a selection of result stats. You?ll also only be shown ?active? Clubs, those that have played recently, so you won?t be asking to join a Club that is no longer playing.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TheFIFAProject

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Karma +5/-0
  • TheFIFAProject
    • View Profile
Re: How Pro Clubs Has Improved...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 03:43:10 am »
Nice post ty.
TheFIFAProject - PSN: cooldeepnz
Collecting Likes!
FIFA More Than JUST A Game!

BBowles

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Karma +97/-3
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 10:31:17 am »
No Problem mate ? , whats your overall rating then?

TheFIFAProject

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • Karma +5/-0
  • TheFIFAProject
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 09:48:27 pm »
My vp's?

OVR: 93
CB:88
CAM & CDM: 83
RM & LM: 85
ST:81
TheFIFAProject - PSN: cooldeepnz
Collecting Likes!
FIFA More Than JUST A Game!

administrator

• Administrator
  • Full
  • Karma +86/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 06:39:50 am »
Nice posts

BBowles

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Karma +97/-3
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 07:20:01 am »
My vp's?

OVR: 93
CB:88
CAM & CDM: 83
RM & LM: 85
ST:81
Nice mine is 83 in all positions other than goalkeeper

SUPERFLY16

• Donator
  • Karma +1/-0
  • (CHANGE THIS)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 11:07:11 am »
I totally agree with you there BBowles that really does sum up how much the online navagation has changed this year it has became fantastic if you ask me